Table of contents
What is Hemor Tablet?
Hemor Tablet is a medical product marketed by SYNCOM HEALTHCARE LTD. It combines four essential nutrients: Ferrous ascorbate, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, and Zinc sulphate.
Ferrous ascorbate is a form of iron easily absorbed by the body and helps produce red blood cells. Folic acid is a type of vitamin B that helps in the production and maintenance of new cells, while Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in the formation of red blood cells and helps maintain the nervous system. Zinc sulphate is a mineral that helps function the immune system and wound healing.
Hemor Tablet is primarily used to treat anaemia, a condition characterized by low levels of haemoglobin in the blood. Haemoglobin is a protein found in red blood cells that carries oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body.
Anaemia can cause fatigue, weakness, and shortness of breath, among other symptoms. The combination of Ferrous ascorbate, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, and Zinc sulphate in Hemor Tablets helps to improve the production of red blood cells and increase haemoglobin levels, thus improving the symptoms of anaemia.
It is important to note that Hemor Tablet should be taken only under the supervision of a healthcare professional and as prescribed.
Overdose or misuse of the product can cause adverse effects and harm the body. Hemor tablets should also be stored in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children.
Uses & Indications
Here are some of the indications and uses of Hemor Tablet:
- Treatment of Iron Deficiency Anemia: Hemor Tablet is used to treat iron deficiency anaemia, which occurs when there is a lack of iron in the body. The Ferrous ascorbate in the tablet helps absorb iron from the diet and increases the production of red blood cells, thereby improving the haemoglobin level.
- Prevention of Neural Tube Defects: The Folic acid present in Hemor Tablet helps prevent neural tube defects in newborns. Pregnant women need to take folic acid supplements to ensure the proper development of the fetus.
- Management of Megaloblastic Anemia: Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause megaloblastic anemia, which is characterized by the formation of abnormally large red blood cells. Hemor Tablet contains Vitamin B12, which helps produce red blood cells and maintains healthy nerve cells.
- Boosts Immune System: Zinc sulphate present in Hemor Tablet helps to boost the immune system and promotes wound healing.
In conclusion, Hemor Tablet is an effective medication for treating and preventing anaemia, neural tube defects, and megaloblastic anaemia. However, it is essential to consult a doctor before taking any medication and to follow the prescribed dosage.
Dosage of Hemor Tablet
To take Hemor Tablet, following the instructions provided by your doctor or pharmacist is essential. Generally, the recommended dose for adults is one tablet daily, taken with a meal or as directed by your healthcare provider. You should swallow the tablet with a glass of water and avoid crushing or chewing it.
It is essential to take Hemor Tablet regularly as your healthcare provider prescribes, even if you start feeling better. Missing doses or stopping treatment too early could lead to the return of symptoms or complications.
Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you experience any side effects while taking Hemor Tablet, such as stomach upset, nausea, or vomiting. Adjustments to the dose or medication may be necessary to reduce these symptoms.
Hemor Tablet is a safe and effective medication for treating anaemia and other related conditions. By following the recommended dosage and instructions from your doctor or pharmacist, you can help ensure that you benefit most from this medication.
Precautions & Warnings
Here are some precautions you should keep in mind:
- Do not take Hemor Tablet if you are allergic to its ingredients.
- Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Hemor Tablet may cause dizziness or drowsiness, so avoid driving or operating heavy machinery after taking it.
- This medicine may interact with other drugs or supplements, so inform your doctor about all the medicines you are using.
- Hemor Tablets may cause constipation, so drink plenty of fluids and eat fibre-rich foods to prevent this.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose of Hemor Tablet, as it may lead to serious side effects.
- Store the medicine in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
By following these precautions, you can ensure the safe and effective use of Hemor Tablet. If you experience any side effects or concerns, consult your doctor immediately.
The most common side effect of Hemor Tablet is digestive discomfort, including constipation, diarrhoea, and nausea. Users may also experience stomach pain, bloating, and flatulence. These side effects usually improve over time as the body adjusts to the medicine.
Some users may experience more severe side effects, such as allergic reactions, including rash, itching, and swelling of the face, lips, or tongue.
Other potential side effects of Hemor Tablet include headache, dizziness, fatigue, and insomnia. Users may also experience muscle weakness or joint pain, although these side effects are uncommon.
It is important to note that only some who take Hemor Tablet will experience side effects. If you have concerns about the medicine or experience any unusual symptoms while taking it, you should consult your healthcare provider.
Where to buy Hemor Tablet?
If you are looking to buy Hemor Tablet, a few options are available. The first place to check would be your local pharmacy or drugstore. Most pharmacies carry many medications, including vitamins and supplements, and may have Hemor Tablet in stock.
Try searching online if you are still looking for it at your local pharmacy. Many online pharmacies and healthcare retailers carry many medications, including Hemor Tablet.
Be sure to only purchase from reputable sources and check the expiration date before purchasing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hemor Tablet is used to treat and prevent iron deficiency anaemia during pregnancy, heavy menstrual periods, and other conditions that cause low iron and folic acid levels.
Hemor tablets should be taken as directed by a healthcare professional. Usually, it is recommended to take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
Hemor Tablets may cause side effects such as nausea, vomiting, constipation, stomach upset, and diarrhoea. If you experience any of these symptoms, consult your doctor immediately.
Yes, Hemor Tablet is safe to take during pregnancy as it helps prevent and treat iron deficiency anaemia which is common during pregnancy.
It is always recommended to consult with your doctor before taking any new medication or supplement to avoid any potential interactions.
Hemor Tablets should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture. Keep it out of reach of children.